Friday, July 3, 2009

Some pics of the crew

I wanted a nice, quiet day and that was just what I got. Since tomorrow is the 4th of July, my hubby was home for the day. This should mean that the family gets to spend all day together, but ended up meaning that each of us gets some time out of the house by ourselves. I, unfortunately, spent my time at the Dr.'s and Rod got out with some friends. The kids all stayed home all day with nothing too exciting to report. Oh well, we plan to try to hit 2 parades followed by a grill out and fireworks tomorrow, so we have plenty of family time coming our way. Thought I would post some pics of the crew.




The babies have taken to bolting to the door as soon as it is opened. This is the back door off of the family room where they spend most of their time. It is also how we let the dog out, so any time we go to let Stella out, they make a break for it. This was clearly Stella's morning trip out since the babies are still in their pajamas. I can just imagine them yelling, "Freedom!!!"



Here is my big boy, Will, helping with the dishes. He loves to "help" when it means he gets to play in the water for a while. In case you're wondering, I have no idea why his pants are down.


Here are Mommy's little inmates. This is the gate between the kitchen and the family room. If I go to make food or wash dishes, my little posse gathers at the gate to watch and/or cry and yell for me.

Well, like I said, not too much going on today. All of the kids are asleep and the hubby is out, so I'm going to go relax and enjoy a quiet house. I'm considering posting some of our back story, so watch for that. Hope everyone has a happy and safe Fourth of July!!



1 comment:

  1. it's funny, prison break !

    your quaddies are beautiful blue eyes

    ReplyDelete