Friday, July 24, 2009

Will Says the Darndest Things...(part 2)

Will is a constant source of amusement. I swear I don't know where he comes up with the things he does. Here are some more Will gems...
On Wednesday, he asked me all day long when his teeth were going to fall out. He said he wanted to put them under his pillow so that the tooth fairy would change them into money. I told him that he had to wait a few years, but I guess he couldn't wait that long. That night I went up to tuck him in and found Mr. Potato Head's teeth stuck under his pillow. He was hoping to trick the tooth fairy! Too funny!
This is really more of a "bad Mommy" story, but on Thursday he and I went through the bank drive through after his swim lesson. Now, the drive through lanes have the right of way pulling out and cross traffic has a stop sign. After we completed our transaction, I pulled out and nearly hit a car that hadn't stopped. I yelled, "You have a stop sign, a**hole!" Will immediately asked what I had called that man. I said, "I am so sorry. Mommy should not have said that." He asked, "Why is it bad to call people "apples"? I certainly wasn't going to correct what he had misheard. I just said, "You shouldn't call people apples. It's not nice."
Then today (Friday), my friend Cathy stopped over with her sons. She introduced Will to her oldest boy Isaac. The entire time they were here, Will called Isaac "Ice Age." I think that I need to get that boys ears checked. He really does make me laugh every day...

No comments:

Post a Comment