Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Worst Bath Ever...

I'm just now getting around to uploading these pictures. The bath actually took place a couple of months ago. We usually bathe the babies one or two at a time, but this night we got a wild hair. We thought that we would try to put all of the babies in the tub at once. I'll just let the pictures tell the story.
Drew was in first and happy as a little clam. He always loves bath time!

Izzie did not like being splashed by Drew

So we put Paige in between them.
She was really only interested in trying to drink the bath water.

We put Julia in and had one brief moment of peace.

Then Izzie began crying...

which made everyone start crying.

Julia and Izzie screaming

Paige trying to make a break for it!

Will couldn't take the noise any longer!!
Needless to say, we still bathe the babies one or two at a time. Lesson learned.

1 comment:

  1. Precious Precious Pics!!! We do the Bath X4 pretty regularly, but I swear I have 8 million extra gray hairs due to it!! Welcome to the Bloggy World! It's addictive! I love the relationships I have built from it!!! And Will, dude, you are PRECIOUS!

    ReplyDelete