Monday, October 5, 2009

Breaking Out of the Dulldrums

I know that I haven't posted anything for quite a while. We were just sort of in a funk. No one was completely sick, but no one was completely well. The babies were teething. The babies had diaper rashes. It was just a rut. Everyone was a little bit grouchy and it was enough just to make it through the days sometimes. Well... I wallowed in my rut long enough. Time to break out!!!! What better way to break out than with a day at King's Island? My husband's company had their employee day at the amusement park this weekend. We loaded up the kiddos and had a really good time. So good, in fact, that I took hardly any pictures, but I managed to catch a couple. Rod and the kids posing in front of a Halloween sign. Notice no one actually looking at me. I decided to just give up. We had a lot of fun, and I wasn't stressing about getting pictures.
The gang and my in-laws. We took a train ride around the outside of the park. Will was very excited to ride a "real" train.
(L to R -- Drew, FIL Jim, Julia, MIL Judy, Will, Izzie, Mommy and Paige)
Okay. I have officially ended our end of summer funk and we will begin to have fun again. Stay tuned for more fun outings and no more grouchy, fussy days stuck at home. Welcome Autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment