Sunday, February 28, 2010

Post-Script to Letter to Myself

I am having trouble with the blogger program and couldn't get this picture uploaded with my original "letter to myself" which you can find here
http://bethwillrodandthequads.blogspot.com/2010/02/letter-to-myself.html
but one final point needs to be addressed.

Dear Self,



Here you are around 31 weeks with Will. You have just been admitted to the hospital for the duration of your pregnancy.
Yes, the belly is huge. Yes, it will get bigger in the next 3 1/2 weeks. No, I have no encouraging words regarding how your belly will look after delivery. In fact, don't think about it. Ignorance is bliss.

Still worth it, even with a jelly belly,
You

3 comments:

  1. Did you really make it to 34weeks? Wow! That is amazing! You do look big. It was weird that with 3 in me, I didn't look very big? Where were they hiding? OH yeah, on my back! Glad I was only in "back Labor" for a few hours! I can't imagine where your 4 were hang'n out, girlfriend! Yikes! When we're done, I'm no longer opposed to a tummy tuck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm visiting from MBC. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! The morning after mine were born I couldn't wait to actually get to go take a shower. I had been in bed for 7 weeks....not allowed to get out of bed at all, not even allowed to sit up for that matter. My legs were hairy, my belly was mushy and all stapled together, and of course there was the bleeding. I couldn't bend over to dry my legs so I had to ask Dax to come do it. When he got into the bathroom and I was standing there waiting, I said 'See, isn't motherhood beautiful?' LOL uhhh.....not so much the morning after.

    ReplyDelete