Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Honey!!!!!

Today is my dear, sweet hubby's birthday. Rodney is 34 years old today! Happy birthday honey!! I could not have a better husband and the kids could not have a better Father. We are so blessed to have you in our lives!

Will and I made cupcakes for Daddy. Once I had frosted them, I was called away to diaper duty. (big shock!) My first sign of trouble was Will saying we were out of blue sprinkles. The container had a lot left when we took it out of the pantry. Once all bottoms were clean, this is what I found.

Will's favorite color is blue and Rod's is green, so Will decided to make the cupcakes blue and green. They are completely covered in colored sugar! He even put a green candle in his favorite one. Of course, Daddy loved them. These were definitely made from the heart!

The babies enjoyed them also!
Happy birthday Rod!!!!!! We love you very much!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Those are great cupcakes! He was quite creative with them :)

    ReplyDelete