Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Babies in Boosters

Recently, we decided to move the quads out of their high chairs and put them in booster seats at the table with us. Of course, to fit everyone, we had to get a new table. It is huge, but we love having everyone together. We still only eat some meals together because of Rod's work schedule and the babies' bed time, but when we have the chance, it is a glimpse into the future. The family gathered around the table for a meal.

The babies are still working on eating with utensils. They love it! Even when they can barely get anything to their mouth, they get excited just seeing the baby utensils.

Izzie doing a pretty good job


Julia doing okay

Drew has a way to go still,

A very long way to go!

Paige is the slowest and the neatest.

It is so interesting watching them become little people.
They are definitely changing from babies to kids.
A little sad, but a lot of fun!

4 comments:

  1. Yay for the big kids! It is fun to see them sitting at the table like big kiddos, but it is a little sad to see them growing up so fast! We are transitioning our kiddos into sitting at the table with us, too. They love it, but it makes me sad to see that they are getting so big so fast! Where does the time go?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are way more brave than myself! Was cleaning up easier there or harder? I found that my picky eater will try things if on a fork...but I'm still in "control" of the utensils! I need to let go! Your babes are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are so adorable!! Please blog more! I love all the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are brave to put them at the table! Mine are almost 2 1/2 and I still put them in the high chair for meal time. Though that's about to be no more. I just find the mess is more contained but they are sitting at the table more and more. I DO look forward to reclaiming a little bit of kitchen space!

    In response to your comment on my post, I say put the girls in dance 1 year and see if they like it. If they do, great! If they don't, well now you know but at least you get 1 recital and all the precious pictures out of it. But I know what you mean about not pressuring them. I think there is a fine line how to give them a loving nudge but not dictate what they're going to do either. I just want mine to be happy and healthy (finding an activity they love).

    ReplyDelete