Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day to Me!

So this year, I did a favor for my husband. I knew exactly what I wanted for Mother's Day, so rather than sending him on a hunt, I hunted for it myself and ordered exactly what I wanted. I wanted some piece of jewelry with each of the kids' names on it. I wanted it to be something casual I could wear with jeans and a t-shirt. I wanted it to be yellow gold. The hunt was on. I looked through several on-line stores before finding just the right thing. It was a shop called "Under Her Charm." It is a gold chain with five discs on it, each about the size of a penny. On each disc is the first and middle name and date of birth of each of the kids. I got it about a week ago and I love it! I wear it every chance I get. The discs kind of stack onto each other, so it hangs nicely. I love that the discs kind of jingle when I walk. Not that I ever forget, but it's just a constant reminder of my little sweeties!!!!!

Due to my mid-grade camera and low-grade photography skills, this is the best I could do for a picture, but believe me-- it's perfect!!

Now if I can get to sleep in a little bit tomorrow morning, I will have the perfect Mother's Day!!!!!

2 comments: