Saturday, May 29, 2010

I've been photo-tagged

Imagine my surprise when I was reading some of my favorite blogs and found that I had been photo-tagged by Kimberly over at Twins Squared.

http://janakfamily.blogspot.com/

The Instructions:

1) Go to your photo files, select the 8th photo folder.
2) Select the 8th photo in that folder.
3) Post that photo along with the story behind it.
4) Then challenge 8 blogging friends to do the same.


If nothing else, it made me curious what the picture would be, so I had to play along and find out.


(standing) Rod, me, Daniel (nephew), Laura (SIL), Taylor, Ana (niece) and Ed (BIL)

(in or on strollers) Izzie, Drew, Will, Paige and Julia

This is a picture from last July. My niece Taylor danced and sang in the shows at Coney Island last summer. We went up one afternoon to watch her and let the kids enjoy the park. It was the babies' first time there. We had a great time! This also makes me somewhat sentimental because Taylor just graduated high school and is going on to college to minor in theater. She is a very talented performer and we are so proud of her!



I know that I'm supposed to tag 8 people, but how about I just leave this as an open tag? Anyone reading this, look through your old photo files and post what you find. It might just be a fun memory like mine was!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Yeah, it's fun to go back and see what it is!

    ReplyDelete