Friday, June 18, 2010

Silly Julia

Every morning, I bring the crew down stairs and change their diapers. Usually, I feed them breakfast in only their diapers. After they eat, we'll get them dressed for the day. On this day, I had gotten all of the kids' clothes together and left them in the playroom. I brought in Julia and got her dressed. Then I went back to the table to get the next kid to dress. When we came back, this is what we found:
Julia had tried to put on the two other girls' shirts. They got a little stuck, but she didn't care. She was very pleased with herself. Silly little JuJu!

1 comment:

  1. This is just a request for you to post some pics of your the kid's front face instead of a side profile. Your kids are so adorable, and Julia being proud is so cute!

    ReplyDelete