Friday, June 4, 2010

A Sprinkling of Fun!

This weekend was hot and steamy. The kids wanted to play outside, but we didn't want to melt, so we decided the best compromise would be to play outside in water. We have a small pool for them, but my husband thought that we should let them try out running through the sprinkler. He was right-- they loved it!!


Izzie and Julia are ready to go!
Yes, Izzie did insist on leaving her bow in--
even to play in the water!


Izzie would get wet, then come stand by me.
The others loved standing out there and waiting for the water to come back.



Izzie watching from the sidelines.

Drew loves the water!


Paige had a blast!!

4 comments:

  1. They are so cute! I love little toddlers in their little swimsuits! I still think you are brave - I see they are in the front yard near the street - mine would be in the street for sure - but I have a runner! :) Summer's so fun - just wish it wasn't so much work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the suits and those smiles! Happy babies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable wet babies! Can you believe they're old enough to go thru the sprinkler? I pinch myself alot lately in disbelief. Climbing playstructures and exploring outside! Wow! I love the parade pics and way to go by adopting a soldier. Love that! Send some sun our way, OK? The rain is getting old! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh!! The girls' suits are just too cute!!! I so miss being able to buy cute things like that. Now we're on to 'tween' clothes. *sigh* lol

    ReplyDelete