Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Snack Time

The quads got a special treat the other day. They got their afternoon snack in their snack cups and were able to carry them around the playroom! Well, in other houses that may not have been considered a treat, but in this house-- food does not leave the kitchen! I hadn't gotten much cleaning done while they napped, and I really needed to mop under the table. This way, I got my cleaning done and the babies thought they got a great treat!

I sent them into the playroom and started cleaning. When I went to check on them, this is what I found.

They had all sat on their couches inside their play castle! They were so cute eating together in their little house, that I had to get a picture. Of course, as soon as Julia heard my camera turn on, the little ham stood up and said, "Cheese!" She's kind of blocking the other girls, but they are all in there. They had a girls' side and a boy's side. Too cute!

4 comments:

  1. Great idea to give yourself some time to get stuff done!! I will have to wait a bit to try it ... Dahlia seems to think she is a flower girl when I give her a snack cup in the playroom. Take and toss is the name of her game, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, according to your location in your profile, we are just 2 hours away from you! I suspected we were close since you are Reds fans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pictures!! Please post lots more!!! Your kids are way too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I responded to your comment on my blog. Let me know if you didn't get the content in an e-mail notification. I deleted it b/c I gave you my real name and current city ... don't want the world to see. :)

    ReplyDelete