Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Will's First Day of School

Today was Will's big day-- His first day of kindergarten! Last night he told me he was a little nervous about starting school, but you couldn't tell this morning. He is in the afternoon class, so he didn't leave until 12:15. From about 9:30 on, he asked every fifteen minutes if it was time to go yet. Will ready to go-- his eyes are very sensitive to sun
I have a huge collection of pictures of him squinting!


The kids came with us to the bus stop

Getting on the bus-- once again blinded by the sun

The kids were very impressed with the big school bus

Coming Home!!
He said that he had a good day and that he really liked his teacher. He told me that he has new friends, but doesn't remember any of their names yet. Too funny! I'm so happy that it looks like it is going to be a good year.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a big day! I'm so glad Will had a good day...and I hope you survived, too. :)

    I love that you dressed the little kids for their picture with their big brother. That's so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! That is so exciting! How did Mama do? And love the girls' dresses! Love the choo choo wagon! I'm debating on getting one this fall, what do you think?

    ReplyDelete