Thursday, September 9, 2010

10th Anniversary

Ten years ago today, I became Mrs. Rodney Lachmann. What a day! I loved our wedding. I am a complete computer moron and have no wedding pictures on my computer, so you'll have to trust me. It was lovely. Fairly small and simple, but very happy. That is my biggest memory of the day --just that I was very happy.

In the years since that day, we have had many more happy days (a couple really big ones jump out), and some less happy ones. Through it all, though, there is no one else I would rather have by my side.

All day I have had the words of Alan Jackson running through my head

"If I had it to do all over,
I'd do it all over again.
If tomorrow I found one more chance to begin,
I'd love you all over again."

Thanks Alan. I couldn't have said it better myself.

3 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! And wow...haven't you guys had a jam-packed couple of weeks? Will's birthday, then the quads, and now your anniversary! Hope you have and will enjoy all the celebrations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! 10 years is a big milestone!

    ReplyDelete