Friday, October 1, 2010

Teamwork

While I cleaned the kitchen after breakfast, I put the crew in the family room to play. When I looked in, I had to get a picture of what I saw. The girls were working together to rock the rocker/recliner.

I love this picture because it perfectly captures each girl's personality. Little Miss Izzie is sitting in the chair, letting the other girls do the rocking while she enjoys the ride. Sweet Julia is standing and pushing as hard as she can to rock her sister. My funny little Paige is perched on top, pushing off with her feet each time the chair rocked back. Working and enjoying the ride (while finding the most dangerous position possible-- a Paige standard.)

They were all having a lot of fun and doing it together! I guess that's all that really matters.

4 comments:

  1. Hey! Just wanted to let you know that I listed your blog on multiples and more's site as favorite quad blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! I love it when you post about the quad's individual personality!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! Your explanation is what makes the pic ... what a great moment to capture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE this pic of the girls!
    -Lana from Hawaii:)

    ReplyDelete