Thursday, October 21, 2010

Why Is It...?

We have a container of crayons. We have a container of washable markers. Why is it that when a toddler manages to find one of the few non-washable markers in the entire house,



Paige

they go straight for the face? I washed it when I first found her. Didn't come off. I took this picture. Rod washed it when he got home. Didn't come off. We washed it in the bath. Didn't come off. We go to the doctor for flu shots tomorrow morning. Oh well, I guess the nurses and staff will get a chance to see how things sometimes go around here.

3 comments:

  1. She was obviously trying to draw whiskers...maybe she really wanted to be a kitty for Halloween. :)

    On a related note, I bought the washable markers you recommended, but we haven't tried them yet. I'm looking forward to it, with the promise that they WILL wash off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA, I was just going to say the same thing ... I think she's trying to tell you what she wants to be for Halloween. :) I was thinking more along the lines of a pirate's beard, though ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! so funny... when it happens to someone else that is! lol that reminds me, i have some of those black permanent makers in the house. i never kept those around when the twins were small, i guess its time to put them away again... before i find whiskers. lol

    ReplyDelete