Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A New Christmas Tradition?

So, I know that I have been a terrible blogger lately. I have no idea how so much time passed without a post, but I will catch up. I just had to post a cute picture of my crew. Tonight "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" was on television. It started at eight o'clock which is usually the quads' bedtime, but I thought that we could bend that a little bit to let them watch one of my favorite Christmas movies. After baths and jammies, everybody cuddled up on the couch to watch.

Izzie, Julia, Will, Drew and Paige
(I didn't seat them, but I love when they are in birth order)
(well, the quads-- Will likes to be in the middle)

They were excited about the show and thought that the Grinch's dog, Max, was funny, but they lost interest after about 20 minutes. They kid of wandered around and played for the last ten minutes. Oh, well. It may not have been as great as I had hoped, but I bet by next year they'll watch the whole show. Maybe they'll even take away the sweet message of the story.

3 comments:

  1. ADORABLE! I have one that's wearing her santa hat, the other 2 could care less! And she's the one that is PETRIFIED of Santa! No Santa pics this year! Bring on the pics, girl, i've missed seeing you all here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable picture! You'll have to capture that same shot next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture!! It sounds like a great tradition. We have a few shows that we watch as a family every year. I love the message that is part of the shows at this time of year that seems to get lost during the rest of the year.

    ReplyDelete