Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Just Some Cute Pics...

Not much to report right now. Just hanging out and having a good time. Here are some pictures from this last week.

This weekend, my sweet niece Eleanor was baptised. After the baptism, my sister had a get-together at her house to celebrate. Here is Joanna holding little Ellie and my sister Karen holding her little Nora. I love that Joanna and Karen are smiling so pretty while Nora is passed out and Ellie is screaming.


I don't know what started this, but the other day at lunch, Paige started feeding Julia. They both loved it and it was adorable, so I grabbed a picture and let them continue.

Izzie taking her baby for a walk just like any other Mom. Well, any other Mom wearing no pants and cowboy boots...

The other day I was in the other room with Will when I heard Izzie and Julia laughing. I heard Julia yell, "We're riding our horsies!!" I went to see what they were doing and found them riding the arms of the rocker like horses. A better Mom might have made them stop right away, but I took a picture first!

The girls created a little secret hideout under the kitchen table! They were so cute! They brought over blankies and books and hung out reading books, chatting and laughing for a long time. It was girls only, though. They yelled for me when Will and Drew tried to crash their party.

There you go! Nothing major going on, just hanging out and having fun!


3 comments:

  1. Isn't it funny to think about grabbing our cameras in the middle of chaos? My husband just doesn't understand, but I tell him he'll be thankful one day. HA!

    And that reminds me how much I used to love playing under the kitchen table at my grandmother's house. Sweet memories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I would totally have grabbed the camera, too! Very fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures - I love the one of the two babies - funny!

    ReplyDelete