Monday, February 21, 2011

Boy's Best Friend

Last evening, Rod was playing with the quads downstairs while I was making dinner. Will came in and asked me to play Sorry! with him. I told him I wasn't able to right now, but promised to play with him after dinner. I feel terrible telling him I don't have time to play, but sometimes it is just a fact of life. While fixing dinner in the kitchen, I looked over into the family room and saw that Will had found a solution on his own.


He was playing Sorry! with Stella.

Will was green and Stella was yellow.

Yes, she looked this excited the whole time...

In case you are wondering, Will said that he won. Stella took the loss pretty well, though. My little guy is so funny and I love how much he loves our dog. She is the sweetest dog ever and puts up with his antics. They are best friends!


4 comments:

  1. lol that was too funny. The look on Stella's face says it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! Talk about a resourceful boy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again! You have an award awaiting you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so funny! Good for Will for figuring out a solution to his problem! I love the thrilled look on Stella's face!

    ReplyDelete