The other evening, I was so excited to see that Andrea at The Mays Twins had given me The Stylish Blogger Award! I love Andrea's blog. She has boy/girl twins that just turned three years old, Luke and Molly. They are absolutely adorable (and I love their names!) She works full-time outside of the home and still manages to keep it all together. Very impressive! You should go check out her blog.
Thank you so much Andrea!!
So, yes. initially I was excited. That is, until I realized that I was supposed to list seven things about myself. The problem here is, I'm not particularly interesting. I was so unsure of what to list, that I put it off for days! Finally, I decided that I would make a list of things I love or hate. Simple, but still gets the idea across, right? Well, I hope so. Here goes...
1. I LOVE the sitcom Friends. I know all of the story lines and can quote way too much. I love singing Phoebe's terrible songs. It has been off the air for years and I still reference it nearly daily. It is still probably my favorite television show.
2. I HATE laundry. I'm not a great housekeeper, but try to keep the house decent. In order to achieve this, I must close the door to the laundry room. It is horrible!! I have dirty clothes waiting to be washed. I have clean clothes waiting to be put away... I fear I will never be caught up.
3. I LOVE white wine. Yeah, maybe that isn't okay to say, but it is true. I never have more than one glass, but I love, love, love that glass!
4. I HATE driving in bad weather. We have had a rough winter around here which means I don't go anywhere. I am a nervous driver no matter what, but if there is ice on the roads, no way! We'll just stay home, thankyouverymuch!
5. I LOVE reading. After the quaddies arrival, I took a break from reading. Just didn't have time and I was so tired I would fall asleep after one paragraph when I tried. Things are somewhat under control at this point (I said somewhat...), so I have picked up my books again. Yay! I am still reading the old fashioned way-- from books. I swear I change my mind at least once a day about purchasing a Kindle or some other e-reader. (If any of you have a strong opinion about them, leave a comment and let me know what you think.)
6. I HATE night terrors. Seriously, Will had them as a toddler and they have resurfaced. Even though I know what they are now, they still scare me. Not to mention waking me and the rest of the house in the middle of the night. Not much fun.
7. I LOVE getting the kids out of bed in the morning. Well, truthfully, this is a LOVE/HATE. I am not a morning person and I usually hate to get out of bed, but the quads are always so happy to see me. I walk in the room to clapping and cheers! Shouldn't we all start every day that way?
I know that technically I am supposed to pass this on to other bloggers, but I am wussing out. I love a bunch of blogs and can't pick who should get it, so... I'm cheating and just avoiding that whole part.