Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Little Superheroes!!!

I can't believe what a terrible blogger I have been! I didn't realize how long it had been since I posted anything until I signed in today. Well, not too much going on here, but I'll catch up on some posts and pictures. For today, though, here a my little superhero girls! It is absolutely freezing here, Check Spellingso we aren't going anywhere we don't have to go. This means a lot of playing indoors, but luckily my kids are great at entertaining themselves and each other.

This morning, the girlies got out their capes they got for Christmas from their wonderful Aunt Cathy. They had so much fun running around "flying", but what was so adorable was they were a team. They wanted to stay together and tried to hold hands as much as possible (though Mommy had to step in when we saw that running and holding hands is a dangerous combination-- someone always seemed to be being pulled to the ground.) My little crime-fighting trio...


Julia, Izzie, and Paige
Yeah, it's February and they are wearing Halloween shirts and sandals. Long story...
Izzie and Paige holding hands

Izzie flying

Julia flying

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just want to put on a cape and pretend you're superwoman? Oh Yeah...You already are! Isn't it sweet that they want to be just like mom? Stay sane keeping your crew happy indoors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all very cute pics! I love the one of them all holding hands. And I love their outfits! They are making a statement!

    ReplyDelete