Saturday, March 26, 2011

My First Baby is Getting So Big!!

This weekend is my multiples club's sale. All week I have been sorting and tagging clothes like crazy trying to get ready. This evening, I went to start setting up. My sister Sara was home with the kids (Rod had plans as well.) Late in the evening, my cell chimed that I had a text message. I opened it up to find this picture waiting for me.

Will lost his first tooth!!

I know it is hard to see in the picture, but one of his bottom middle teeth came out. Earlier this week he had shown me that it was loose, but I still can hardly believe that it is out.

So, since I have been home, the tooth fairy wrote a letter thanking him for letting her take his tooth and encouraging him to continue taking such good care of his teeth-- she only wants healthy white teeth. He also, of course got some money.

Unfortunately, I have to leave bright and early tomorrow to get to my sale. I wish I could be here when he wakes up. Oh well, I'm sure this is the first on many, many teeth to come.

3 comments:

  1. Wow...congrats, Will! I can imagine that's kind of a bittersweet moment. :)

    I love the idea of the tooth fairy writing a letter, encouraging good habits. I'm going to remember that for future reference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yea!! Congrats to Will! And what a smart tooth fairy!

    We had our big sale last weekend. It's the 4th one I've done and it takes forever to get all that stuff tagged! Hope it went well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the sale went well for you! It does always take forever to get ready for, but it always seems to be worthwhile!

    ReplyDelete