Monday, March 7, 2011

Will's Army

I am incredibly fortunate that my big boy is able to entertain himself for good stretches of time. One of his favorite things to do is to build and play with his Legos and Playmobil figures. He has a bunch of characters and things to make his medieval castle. This morning he was up in his bedroom setting up his castle and an army to protect it. He was very proud of his work and brought me upstairs to see it. He did a great job! It was awesome, but my favorite part was the army he assembled.
His castle and its guards
(can you see Shrek in front?)


Spiderman backed up some soldiers
MegaMind, the tiger from Kung Fu Panda and a couple of Robin Hoods stand guard

Align Left

The blue Power Ranger


This area was heavily guarded by a shark (on land?),

a dinosaur and a couple Star Wars guys



My favorite was Shaggy from Scooby Doo.

Wasn't he supposed to be a scaredy-cat?

And he's armed with a giant hamburger!

I absolutely love my little guy and his wild imagination!



2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Love it! Glad you shared! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is some great imagination! Love it!

    ReplyDelete