- We went to Dan and Evan's (the kids' twin cousins) 15th birthday party!
- We drove down to Lexington to spend a day with aunts and cousins.
- We spent an afternoon at the Cincinnati Zoo with 2 other sets of quadruplets (and one little sister.) Three Moms and fourteen kids! We tried to get a group shot of the kids, but...
- We spent a day at Totter Otterville, a local play area.
- We took Will to see Shrek the musical! He loved it! I mean, there are fart jokes- perfect for a 5 yr old boy!
- We had planned to go to an Easter egg hunt, but it got rained out (or so we thought.) Just after we had put the quads down for their nap, my sister-in-law called and said they had not cancelled it, they just changed it. There was no hunting for eggs. The kids could go and get their pictures taken, then they were given a bag of candy. We didn't want to wake the little ones, so I just took Will. He had a good time. He asked the Easter Bunny for a frog. Ugh...
he went ahead and braved it!
- We went to our friend Eva's 3rd birthday party!
- Rod took Will bowling for the first time. Will loved it!