Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Pretty Little Piggies

Back in my past life-- you know, before kids-- I liked to pamper myself. Nothing too over the top, but I got my hair done regularly and often went one step further and got a pedicure for myself. Since having the kids, I rarely get my hair done and never get pedicures. On Easter, I wore open-toed heels. I quickly threw some polish on my toes to at least be presentable. My girls were fascinated by it. They kept saying. "Mommy's toes are red!" (they weren't red they were sort of a peachy/coral, but it was still cute!)

I realized that I had never painted their toes, so today I decided to correct that!





The girls showing off their toenails and Paige admiring hers.




(I took a bunch of pictures like this and Izzie was doing that in all of them- goofball!)






40 pretty little piggies





they love them!

8 comments:

  1. I love the girls pretty piggies! Parker loves to have her fingers and toes painted, the only problem is that my boys think they need to have theirs painted too. So, I usually compromise and say that only girls can have their fingers painted and then I paint everyone's toes and Parker's fingers. They seem to be happy with that, and I figure nobody is really going to see it but us! I suppose that someday I will have to put an end to it, but right now I don't think it matters too much if my boys occasionally have pink toes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always paint the peapod's toes when I do my own, and sometimes we do the dogs' as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Molly loves her painted too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK...how in the heck do you paint your girls' toes??? I know our girls aren't quite as old as yours, but I can't begin to imagine them sitting still!!! :)

    Great job, Mom! And what precious little feet those are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. When mine were little if I painted the girls' toes Wyatt always felt left out. I bought some clear polish that was glow-in-the-dark and usually painted a pattern on the top of his foot. He loved it at bed time when I turned the lights out and he also felt included when the girls were getting 'pampered.'

    ReplyDelete