Thursday, May 5, 2011

Dinner With the Family

This weekend, my nephew Max got his First Communion. After the mass, my family went out to dinner together to celebrate. We're a pretty big crew, so we needed two tables to fit everyone. Max was sitting at a different table and I didn't get a single picture of the guest of honor (or Will who wanted to sit with his cousins.) Sorry Max, but we love you and are so proud of you!

We had a nice evening. It is definitely getting a bit easier to take the crew out as they get a little older. I got some cute pictures of our family.


My Mom and her youngest grandchild, Little Nora (4 mos)




My sister Joanna and her youngest daughter, Ellie (6 mos.)




My sister Sara with Julia and Izzie




Julia with my brother Joe





Joe with Drew




Paige and Me

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Beth, I can see how very happy your family is together! These pictures are awesome! Full of love! I love the picture of you and Paige! Beautiful!

    p.s. Thank you for supporting me over on Amber's blog! Your sweet words meant alot to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a sweet family! I love all those chubby baby cheeks!

    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great that it is getting easier! What a great family - you all really look alike - at least you can totally tell that you are related!

    ReplyDelete