Monday, May 23, 2011

Fun Summer Weekend!

Yes, I know that we are still, technically, a month away from summer, but it felt like summer this weekend. Here a just a few pictures from our fun weekend!


I found Paige giving Izzie a ride on the little kids' tea cart




It was hot enough Saturday afternoon to break out the kiddie pool!




Will went to a rollerskating birthday party!

He had fun and eventually even let go of the wall ;)

A fun weekend and we are looking forward to a summer full of fun!

3 comments:

  1. I love that swimming pool! Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww...I love that sissy was pushing her sissy in the cart!! Too sweet! I Aldo love that pool...it looks so fun!! I heart Summer too!!! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute photos! I could just eat your little girls right up, they are precious.

    ReplyDelete