Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My Sweet Little 'Mommies'

A few days ago we went to the children's museum. As always, the crew had a great time. There are several different imaginary play areas. One was set up like a nursery and the quads loved it! We spent a lot of time there and it was so sweet watching each kids different interactions with the babies.

Izzie was the most interested in taking care of the babies.



She would cuddle and rock the baby,





then tuck each baby into bed.





Drew also showed his sensitive side in taking care of the babies.



He got the baby dressed, cuddled him




then tucked him into bed.


Julia didn't play with the babies too much,




She mostly just napped on the cot between the cribs!


Paige had no interest in the babies at all.




She just sat and pretend ate pretend food.


As I watched them, I had to laugh. I can't decide which one is the most like me. I love cuddling and taking care of my babies, but I also really like napping and eating...





5 comments:

  1. You are hilarious!!! Seriously, I just laughed out loud and my husband looked at me like I've lost my marbles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool exhibit...and your commentary made me laugh out loud...I hear ya!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, you made me lol too!! Molly is more like Paige and Luke is like Julia!! No baby lovers in my house....well besides me! :):) sounds like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had annual memberships to the children's museum when we lived close. Our kids loved it as much as yours seem to. Love all the baby snuggling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! All together, they had it covered!

    ReplyDelete