Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Partners in Crime

Today was a rough day. I'll spare everyone the details and just say that 'nap time' was awful. Absolutely awful. No napping took place. There was a rowdy party going on in the quads' room. I went upstairs and tried to calm them. I had barely made it back downstairs when I could hear the good times starting up again. This went on for quite a while before I gave up. I was frustrated and angry and done! I brought everyone downstairs and they all went in to timeout. Noses on the wall.

Well, those four kids lined up with their noses to the wall was stinkin' adorable. I had to grab a picture. Then I left the room to call Rod and vent about our day.


Drew, Izzie, Paige and Julia

Wouldn't you know it, I came back and found they had dialed up the adorable meter! I needed another picture.




How sweet are they?


I swear, it's like they know when they need to be cute to help Mommy remember that she doesn't really want to box them up and ship them to Taiwan.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Beth this is absolutely, adorably sweet!!

    Hope tomorrow's nap time goes better for mommy's sanity! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Gosh. They are just adorable! Did you just feel horrible after that for putting them in timeout? Not that they shouldn't have gone but when they're so cute and sweet after it tugs at your heart! Look at the long curls the girls are getting! And are they in Childrens Place shirts? We have a purple and yellow one that look like those from the back. Just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee, so cute! Love that you were able to get a pic ... and in coordinating outfits, to boot! :) BTW, we do noses on the wall, too. My kids are just now getting so that we don't have to hold them there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! This is so stinkin' cute! You are so right, they definitely know how to turn on the extra cuteness at the right times to remind us that we really do love them! I hope that you are having a better day today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaarrrrgggghhhh! I HATE those days! So does my husband because I probably call him a million times. Like what can he do. Haha. I guess I just want him to know how hard it is sometimes, like he doesn't already know. ;o) Here's hoping those days are VERY few and far between!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry you had a rough naptime...that tends to suck the life right out of me, too. But that cuteness factor is just too much! You're right...maybe it's one way the Lord reminds us to keep it in perspective. :)

    ReplyDelete