Thursday, June 9, 2011

What Have We Been Doing?

Oops... I took a much longer break than I meant to. With the beginning of summer we have been busy, then I left my camera at my sister-in-law's, then I had a couple of migraines... Next thing I knew it had been a couple of weeks with no posts. Oops! Well, here is a quick recap of just what we have been up to for the last couple of weeks.


We went swimming at my sister-in-law Laura's.


Julia, Dana, Drew, Ana, Taylor and Paige in the big raft




Will playing with Great-Uncle Mark (with a frog float on his head)



Izzie swimming with Daddy

(those puddle jumpers are GREAT! Would definitely recommend them to anyone!)


We shaved Will's head.

He wanted to be bald, so this was a compromise.


Paige tried on Aunt Sara's sun hat.



Love the face!



Mostly, we played outside and enjoyed the sunshine!


slide races



playing at the sand table



Drew dressed as a knight,


but wearing his shield as a turtle shell.

Well, there you go! That pretty well sums up the last couple of weeks. Just hanging out and having a fun, relaxing summer. I'm looking forward to the rest of summer!




4 comments:

  1. Man, I wish we were with you!! What fun! That pool looks huge! Your kids are adorable as always, but little man Will takes the cake with his newly shaved head! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you are having a great summer so far! I love the big green raft, that looks like so much fun! Will's shaved head is awesome! It must be the season for migraines, mine have been bad the last few weeks! I've been wondering how you guys were doing, so I was happy to see this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for summer fun!

    I love the picture of the slide races.

    ReplyDelete