Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Funny Paige

When I went to transfer the pictures of the kids at our church's Christmas party from the camera to the computer, I also found these pictures I had forgotten about. Last week the kids were helping me move some things around in the garage, including our beach bag. The kids started poking around in it looking to see what all was in there. Paige found a pair of swim goggles she played with for a bit.

That evening, Rod and I told the kids to go get undressed and ready for their baths. Paige went to take her clothes to the laundry room (which is right next to the garage.) When she came back, what did she have on?


The goggles of course!



In fact, she wore them the entire bath


Such a funny kid!

2 comments:

  1. Funny Paige...thanks for making me smile this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the cutest pictures! They are at such a funny age!

    ReplyDelete