Tuesday, December 13, 2011

More Christmas-ing

We have been thoroughly enjoying this holiday season. While it can be a bit tiring for Mom and Daddy, the kids are such great ages! They have really enjoyed all of the Christmas activities we have done this year. Last weekend we went to our church's Christmas party. It was a lot of fun and there was plenty for the kids to do. They had dinner, crafts, games, a Santa's workshop... We had fun helping the kids, but I didn't get many pictures.


our niece Ana and the kids with St. Nick



Father Mario read the story of Jesus' birth from the bible to all of the kids


the kids with Father Mario

(well, except Julia. She and Rod had wandered off...)

While we have loved all of the Christmas events we have attended, it was nice to reflect on the real meaning of the holiday.

1 comment:

  1. Warms my heart!

    I love their coordinating outfits!

    As my husband was grumbling this weekend about me buying "matchy-matchy" outfits, I kindly reminded him I don't have many years when they will happily let me dress them. We have to enjoy it while we can!!

    ReplyDelete