Sunday, April 1, 2012

Egg Hunting

In the last few weeks, we have had a great time taking part in a couple of Easter Egg Hunts. A couple of weeks ago, my multiples group hosted an egg hunt. It was a warm, beautiful spring day. Will was at a friend's house and didn't go with us, but the quads had fun and looked adorable in their spring outfits I made for them!

This was the first year that they had any idea what to do, but they still didn't totally 'get' it. Drew walked out, found an egg, opened it, found a piece of candy inside, took it to the nearest adult to unwrap, then sat on the ground and ate his prize. I encouraged him to look for more eggs, but he was enjoying himself. The girls did a bit better, but they still were figuring it all out.


This past weekend, we went to an egg hunt at my MIL's church. My MIL, SIL and two nieces were there with us, so it really helped to have someone to hunt with each little kid. They did a great job. Unfortunately, it was cool and windy, but everyone still had a good time!

The gang
(Julia, Ana, Will, Izzie, Taylor, Drew and Paige)
Izzie
Julia
Drew
Grandma helped Paige
Will
Ana showing the little kids how it's done!

2 comments:

  1. You made those outfits?? Love them!!

    Drew cracks me up!

    I can't wait to see how my two do with their first hunts this year, but something tells me my Drew might end up doing the exact same thing as your Drew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are those outfits? I'm totally impressed that you made them - I didn't know that you had that talent! Way to go Beth!

    ReplyDelete