Friday, May 4, 2012

Just Some Pictures

As if I needed another reason to fall behind on blogging, blogger has gone and changed their format.  People, it was a miracle I was able to figure out the old way (I am pretty behind on technology)-- let's not push it!
Well, at this point, I'm just going to post some pictures from the last few weeks to get back on track.
Here are my little cuties showing some of the fun we've had recently!

The kids were watching TV while I cleaned up in the kitchen. I could hear Paige and Izzie giggling.
   When I looked in, this is what I found.

My twin nephews, Dan and Evan turned 16!!!(Yikes! Clear the roads!)

When we sang to them at their bday party, Dan held Drew.
Drew was so happy to be with the big boys (and, let's face it- closer to the cake.) 


I've made a real effort to spend some special one-on-one (or one-on-two) time with the kids. When Rod is home, I'll often take one or two kids with me to run errands and we'll stop for lunch.
Miss Paige (how stinking cute is she?!?)
 Will and Drew (seriously, my boys could not be sweeter!)

And I also got to spend some one-on-one time with my favorite guy!  Rod got me tickets to see Barry Manilow when he was in town recently.  The concert was fabulous and we had a wonderful time!
 Yeah, not a great picture, but we had a lot of fun!


The kids playing with hats at Kohl's.  The Kentucky Derby is this weekend...
 What do you think of our Derby hats?

My multiples group had a fireman come to talk about fire safety and he brought us hats for our kids.  I got home from the meeting after the kids were in bed, so they got their hats when they woke up the next morning. 
They were so excited!  They played fireman nearly all day.


Well, there are some highlights from the last few weeks.  Hope to update again soon!

4 comments:

  1. Those Derby hats are so fun!

    And I love that you're getting out on some "dates" with the kiddos. We really need to do more of that...I guess we've done it so rarely that the girls aren't excited about being apart from each other, so no one is ever up for it when we do have the chance.

    Glad you enjoyed some Barry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I'm laughing at your Blogger woes! I felt the same way when I saw it change! It's not been too bad, though. What I'm resisting / dreading is the new FB layout! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twin boys driving....yikes! lol

    I always love seeing the pictures of your sweet kids. They are so happy and you make it look easy :-) You deserve another night with Barry and your man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures - I love the ones of just everyday life! And I totally agree about the new blog format! I hate it! I don't see why it needed to change. It doesn't seem to be any better at all. Today it took me forever to figure out how to actually post what I just wrote. Okay not forever, but it was not obvious either.

    Anyway, I've been falling behind on my blogging too.

    Glad you are getting more one on one/two time with the kids. I've had a lot of time with Mackenzie lately because of her dance recital. It's been so nice but now I need to really give some time to Kaitlyn somehow. That's going to be tough with us heading into summer.

    ReplyDelete