Thursday, May 31, 2012

School's Out For Summer!

Another year of school has come and gone.  I have a big, smart second grader now.  So hard to believe.  I'm so relieved that the quads will never get this big.  They're going to stay little for me forever, right?  Right?!?

 Will on the first day of school

Will on the last day of school.


Last week, Will's class put on a few little plays for their families.
Will was adorable and did a great job! 
(he is 4th from the left in the tan shorts)

Afterward, I was just hit with a wave of emotion at seeing my big boy.  I couldn't help but cry.
 So my sweet guy came and gave me an extra big cuddle, which helped a lot!

Aunt Sara came

And so did Grandma and Grandpa. 

Daddy was able to leave work for a bit to see the show.


Once school was over, Will had one request.  He wanted me to shave his head!

He definitely had shaggy hair and needed something...

So we shaved it short!


Of course, whatever Will gets, Drew wants!

Drew before...

and after!

Mama's boys


We are already off and running on a fun, busy summer.  Hope you all are having a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Nothing says summer like a buzz cut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you imagine the quads being that big and all standing together? My little girls have only one more year left before kindergarten and I know it's going to be bittersweet. Like the buzz cuts! Your boys look cute either way!

    ReplyDelete