Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sunday Cell Phone Photos

I have some old photos that still haven't made it off of my cell phone, so these first two are from Memorial Day.

 Paige posing as Pascal.
Those who have seen Tangled will know that Pascal is Rapunzel's pet lizard.  My kids think it is hilarious when they show him being an unhappy dress model for her.  Paige has begun this impersonation which cracks me up.  She has the stink-face down and everything!


The crew and their cousins at the parade.


 Rod usually takes Will to all of his Cub Scout events, but I got to take him to one recently. 
We took a ferry across the Ohio River.  It was fun to get to spend a little time with my big guy.


We recently had a new driveway and walkway poured.  The kids were fascinated and spent a lot of time exactly like this.  Watching the men work out the window.


And yes, we did get their handprints in the new concrete!


Izzie has been coughing for a month.  She has been otherwise healthy, so I waited to take her to the doctor.  The pediatrician believed it was mild allergy-induced asthma, but wanted to be sure it wasn't anything worse.  We took her to get a chest x-ray.  The hospital had her wear a face mask and she loved it so much, they asked if she would like gloves as well.  Well, of course!


My sweet friend (and fellow GGBG quad-mom) Stacy moved to Memphis last summer.  She and her kids were up visiting, so we got together with the kids at Totter Otterville.  We had fun seeing our friends and hope to visit them in Memphis some time soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment