Monday, September 10, 2012

Four Four Year Olds

Yep.  I have four 4yos.  Unbelievable.  They are such big kids now, no more babies here.  My big four year old are potty trained, sleep in twin beds, go to school...  They are definitely getting big!
 
 
We had their big birthday party a couple of weeks ago, so on the big day (Saturday, September 8th), we had a low-key celebration.  We went out to dinner with Grandma & Grandpa L. and had cake and gifts at home.  Nothing too elaborate, but a nice evening enjoying out itty bitty babies who are no longer babies at all- these are big kids!
 
 
And of course, our annual comparison pictures

Four years old
 

Three years old



2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! It is truly incredible the difference between 3 and 4 years old!

    Happy birthday, Izzy!
    Happy birthday, Julia!
    Happy birthday, Drew!
    Happy birthday, Paige!

    And congrats, Mama!!! So glad you all enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't remember if I liked your FB status (Four years ago... four babies... changed life FOURever) or not on their birthday, but if I didn't, consider this my LIKE :-)

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete