Friday, November 23, 2012

Thankful

Yesterday was Thanksgiving and we had a wonderful day!  My family came over and everyone enjoyed each other's company and way too much food.  Of course I am thankful for my lovely family, our health and well-being, but let's not forget the more over-looked items on my thankful list.

-- Hot coffee with lots of cream.

-- Internet shopping.

-- Friends who make me laugh during rough days.

-- Date night.

-- Yoga pants.

-- Curious George.

-- Good books.

-- Facebook.

-- Bad pop music and sing- and dance-alongs with the kids.

-- White chocolate peppermint M&Ms.

-- Christmas decorations.

-- Wine.

This is by no means a complete list, but these are a few of my favorite things.
So much to be thankful for!

2 comments:

  1. I love your list! I think we have even more in common that I knew! ;)

    I've never had those M&Ms, though...those sound amazing! I'll have to see if I can find them. Yum!

    Glad you had a great holiday! Happy (belated) Thanksgiving to you and your sweet family, Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! Sometimes it truly is the little things...

    ReplyDelete